Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Leixlip

re... : Childminder Leixlip           reply
13/02/2014 11:42 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
My partner and I are currently looking for a childminder for our little girl who is 18 months old. It would be 4 days a week (breakdown below)
Can you please let me know your availability and also your rates?
The 10:30 arrival time day may change if my partners hours change i.e. it could be a Tues rather than a Monday, but we can let you know this the previous week.
I´ll be on the bus coming from town each evening so we need to push to 17:00 in case of a delay.
Mon - 10:30 - 17:00 - 6.5 hr
Tues - 8:30 - 17:00 - 8.5hr
Wed- 8:30 - 17:00 - 8.5hr
Fri - 8:30 - 16:00 - 7.5hr
thanks
Audrey

15/02/2014 12:19 - Kildare Childminders
My name is Frances and I live in Leixlip in Glendale and am an experienced childminder of many years (too many to admit too). I have a grown up family and gran children .
I would love to be considered to mind your little one.
I can provide referances from mums i have had the previlage to mind little ones for. We have all stayed in touch and remaind firm friends. (its great the family just grows and grows)
any way if you would like to give me all call and we can meet up for a chat and a coffee.
My number is 0863496827.
best wishes
Frances

re : Childminder Leixlip           reply
03/04/2013 16:32 - Kildare Childminders
Hi my name Bo. I´m from Hong Kong but living in Ireland more than ten years. I have a ten year old son in school in Leixlip. I´m currently in full time employment but am seeking a part time childminding position in Leixlip and will be available from the end of April. I love children and am kindhearted, trustworthy and reliable. I´m interested in minding your boys for €100 per week. Collecting the eldest from playschool is fine as I have my own car.
Kind regards
Bo

23/09/2015 15:07 - Kildare Childminders
Hi I have 2 boys they are 10 weeks old and I was just looking for someone to mind them Monday to Friday 9am till 4.30pm can you let me know how much it will cost thanks

09/10/2014 17:23 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Michael,
I am a childminder based in Cluain Dara. I have a two and half year old little boy. I provide a home away from home environment. I provide healthy homemade meals and do arts and
crafts activities each day. I am flexible with hours. My number is 01 5045828 if you would like to know more.
Kind regards
Sharon

Childminder Leixlip           reply
03/04/2013 15:10 - Kildare Childminders
I´m looking for a childminder in Leixlip. I have 2 boys. 3 years and 4 months and a 20month old. I am looking for 3 days per week (Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday). From 8.30 to 5pm. On a Wednesday the eldest would need to be collected from playschool at 12.
How much would I be looking at to pay?

09/10/2014 00:38 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Frances
Just wondering are you still looking for children to mind as myself and my wife are currently seeking a childminder to look after our little fellow who is just 21 months old. If so could you respond to me.
Many thanks
Michael

discussion forum terms & conditions

;