Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Lusk

Childminder Lusk           reply
03/05/2016 13:28 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
I need a child-minder based in Lusk/Rush to mind my 8 month old from June 2016 as I will be returning to full time work.

The hours will be 8.15am - 6pm Monday to Friday.

If you are interested and have references that would be great.

re : Childminder Lusk           reply
10/05/2016 11:21 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi I´d be intrested I´m based in rush are you looking for someone in your own home?

re... : Childminder Lusk           reply
06/07/2016 20:05 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Helen,
I´m based in Orlynn park :-) of course you guys should come and meet me. I´m away this weekend though. How would next week suit? If you want to chat before that please feel free to give me a call. 0864070148
Rosie

11/05/2016 21:25 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi I would be very interested. I have been minding a little girl who is now 2 since her mother returned back to work 2 years ago and I am finishing up in the next 3 weeks due to the mother going on maternity leave.
I am based in lusk. I am qualified in level 5 nursing studies & will be qualified with childcare and montessori teaching level 6 major in January.
If you would like to get in touch you can email me at laurenhowley93@gmail.com
Or call me on 0833000960.
Thank you ☺

07/07/2016 19:54 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Helen,
I would also be interested in minding ur little bundle..
I have been working in childcare since 2007 to present...
I´m qualified in childcare and special needs..first aid Garda vetted etc..
I live in lusk village and have decided to stay at home with my two little bundles and care for children in my own home.
To date I´m currently supervisior in the baby room...I do love my job but it´s not effordable with my own children.. I´m a lovely caring person and know how hard is to return to work and making sure ur baba is well looked after.
If u are interested I would be happy to chat/meet up

08/05/2016 19:11 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi,
I am an experienced childminder based in Lusk. I have worked in childcare for 10+ years now and have worked as a childminder for the past 5. I am fun, erergetic, kind and organised. I genuinely love caring for children and definitely provide a home from home experience. I have lovely references, Garda Vetted and hold a FETAC level 6 in Childcare as well as a FETAC level 5 in Healch Care and Support. If you think I sound like someone you would be interested in meeting please do not hesitate in contacting me on 0864070148 :)
Rose O´Malley

re... : Childminder Lusk           reply
06/07/2016 13:02 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Rose,
I previously posted a request for a child minder in Lusk to mind my now 10 month old, and you replied to the request back in May.
I actually extended my maternity leave and am actually heading back to work in August now.
I was wondering if you are still interested in minding my son Dylan, if so would it suit to meet this weekend along with my husband or any workday evening at 7pm?
Can I ask if you live close to Lusk village housing estate?
If you can get back to me when you get a chance
Many thanks
Helen Farrell

discussion forum terms & conditions

;