Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Lusk

re... : Childminder Lusk           reply
15/07/2016 13:07 - dublin north childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
Is pick up from school in Rush as the finishing times there are 1.40/ 2.40?and is this Mon to Fri you need or three days. If you need collecting from school or did you mean collecting from their grants at 2? I collect in Lusk at 1.25 but I am back in rush by 1.40 so can collect at that time then my own two I collect at 2.40
Regards
Anne

re : Childminder Lusk           reply
28/06/2016 13:04 - dublin north childminders
Hi
I am a child-minder in Rush I currently mind three kids term time only so I am available during the school holidays I am available from 29th June to 11yh August as away on hols then if the three weeks you are looking minder falls into that time. I am Garda vetted and hold a full driving license I am Irish from Rush and a mum to two boys 7 & 8 and we have a little dog. I have a big back garden trampoline and lots of toys and lots of experience with kids. Ages I mind now are 2/4and 5.
Regards

re : Childminder Lusk           reply
13/07/2016 18:14 - dublin north childminders
Update on requirement, as away on holidays for past 2 weeks.
This is now a long term requirement.
After-school pick up from Rush 2pm to 6pm required and with afternoon meal provided.
Please let me know if interested.
Thanks
C

Childminder Lusk           reply
27/06/2016 15:26 - dublin north childminders (Locality: Dublin North)
Hi
We are looking for a childminder in Lusk to mind our daughter and son - aged 6 & 4. Start mid July. Period of 3-4 weeks with possibility of longer term arrangement. Would need own car. Great kids and very self sufficient and social-able.
Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;