Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Maynooth - before/after school and hols - 2 girls

Childminder Maynooth - before/after school and hols - 2 girls           reply
15/04/2019 10:48 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for a caring, responsible and experienced childminder for our 2 daughters aged 9 and 4 years. You must love children and be reliable, trustworthy, punctual and a good communicator. We would require drop off to your home by 7.30 am Mon-Fri and school drop offs and collections to the local girls school in Maynooth, so your own car is needed. Help with homework and a hot meal also needed. Non-smoking home is essential. Garda Vetting, and a driver’s licence required. If any of this interests you please get in touch and I would be happy to discuss any questions you might have.

re : Childminder Maynooth - before/after school and hols - 2 girls           reply
23/04/2019 09:33 - Kildare Childminders
Hi,
I am an experienced reliable minder currently minding from my own home. It is a non smoking home with an enclosed back garden providing a safe playing area. I do not drive but have been minding children here in maynooth since I moved here 4 years ago. We do walk to and from school but lifts are available from friends when weather is bad. I provide a home from home for children here and can provide excellent references. I look forward to hearing from you
Thanks Rachel

re... : Childminder Maynooth - before/after school and hols - 2 girls           reply
23/04/2019 11:43 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Rachel
Many thanks for getting in touch. May be we could meet up for a quick chat? Let me know when this week suits to meet? I´m free today...and have some flexibility Thurs too. Would it be ok if we meet on your home?
Thanks Caroline

discussion forum terms & conditions

;