Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Nanny Required

re : Childminder Nanny Required           reply
09/06/2014 19:45 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi My name is Hannah. I am currently in a full time job and I am now looking to move into a more rewarding position minding children. I am 23 and living in Malahide in Co. Dublin. I have years’ experience minding children on a regular basis aged 1 to 9 and spent time working as a children’s supervisor in Malahide Tennis club. My social and friendly nature means I can easily connect with children and enjoy doing activities that can be both fun and educational. I am looking for a full time position and would be available to work Monday to Saturday. I have a full driving licence and car and can provide references on request. Please email me if you have any questions!

re : Childminder Nanny Required           reply
09/06/2014 19:45 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi My name is Hannah. I am currently in a full time job and I am now looking to move into a more rewarding position minding children. I am 23 and living in Malahide in Co. Dublin. I have years’ experience minding children on a regular basis aged 1 to 9 and spent time working as a children’s supervisor in Malahide Tennis club. My social and friendly nature means I can easily connect with children and enjoy doing activities that can be both fun and educational. I am looking for a full time position and would be available to work Monday to Saturday. I have a full driving licence and car and can provide references on request. Please email me if you have any questions!

Childminder Nanny Required           reply
06/06/2014 11:16 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi I am looking for a Nanny/minder to mind my 3 children aged 9,8,4 in their own home.
School term 1.30-5.30pm collect from local school
Holidays Easter Halloween and summer 9-5pm
Own car full licence
Non smoker
Experience

I live in lucan
Monica

discussion forum terms & conditions

;