Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder/Nanny available in Ranelagh

re : Childminder/Nanny available in Ranelagh           reply
09/07/2014 12:23 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
We are looking for a caring, reliable, experienced nanny, with full clean drivers licence, to collect our 2 children (3 and 4) from school/Montessori and then mind them in our house. We can provide our car. Picks ups are @12.30 and @1.30 in Rathgar/Terenure.
Start date is late August/September
Duties include school pick up, homework, activities, meal preparation and light housework.
Would you be interested?

Childminder/Nanny available in Ranelagh           reply
09/07/2014 11:15 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------

To whom it may concern,

I am a psychologist, I live in Ranelagh, and have come to Dublin to improve my English.
I am a very organized, reliable, caring, efficient, communicative, and responsible person.
I have plenty of experience working with children, I have worked with children throughout my training, I have three years experience working in a school supporting students, teachers and families. I also have experience working with special needs (autism), and have worked as an au pair in Ireland for the last year.

I am available for all manner of housework, and am available to begin full time work immediately and can work long term if required. I have a valid first aid certificate, and good references for your information.

My ideal position would be a childminder (live out), and casual babysitting. I can work weekends at your convienience also.

Hoping this application meets with your kindest consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours Sincerely,

Geany Farias.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;