Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder/Nanny required in Celbridge

re : Childminder/Nanny required in Celbridge           reply
13/06/2014 18:36 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello I´m Lorraine 25 years old from Ireland living in Dublin. I am looking for a full time nanny position. I have over 5 years nanny experience working in Ireland, references available. Qualified Fetac Level 5, Garda Vetted and full clean drivers license with my own car. Hourly Rate €10

re : Childminder/Nanny required in Celbridge           reply
14/05/2014 09:04 - Kildare Childminders
Hi are you still looking for someone? I´m a mother of 2 girls who attend school (eldest is 17 and at college) and i´m looking to mind young children locally. I worked for many years in school education as a careers teacher and can provide references. I´ll be starting the FETAC 5/6 in September and will be undertaking First Aid shortly. I was previously Garda cleared for my work within a church creche and i´m currently applying for up-to date clearance.
I gave up my career as i love kids and wanted to be home for my daughters. I enjoy daily activities / outings / craft / etc with children and I´m very kind, patient and caring. Also flexible with hours too.
Let me know if you´re interested!
Thanks
Liz

Childminder/Nanny required in Celbridge           reply
13/05/2014 19:56 - Kildare Childminders
Hi there, I am seeking a kind, caring, reliable and experienced childminder/nanny to care for our beautiful one year old son, 4 days a week, ideally in our own home. 7.30am to 5.30pm monday to friday, excluding Wednesday´s. If you are interested please PM your details and I would love to get in touch and discuss further.

re... : Childminder/Nanny required in Celbridge           reply
14/05/2014 12:42 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Liz, Thanks for your reply. Can you give me your contact number so I can get in touch, alternatively I can give you mine? Whatever suits. Look forward to hearing from you.
Lindsay

discussion forum terms & conditions

;