Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder/Nanny requried 4 days/week, Terenure

re... : Childminder/Nanny requried 4 days/week, Terenure           reply
19/01/2015 16:34 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------

Thank you for your interest in caring for our children. This position has now been filled.

Childminder/Nanny requried 4 days/week, Terenure           reply
15/01/2015 16:00 - Dublin South Childminders
We are looking for an experienced childminder/nanny to care for three children in our home 4 days per week from March 2015. We live in the Terenure area and the children will be aged 11 months, 2.5 years and almost 5 years by then. We are looking for someone who is kind, reliable and organised and with a genuine interest in caring for children. Duties include preschool/school drop off and collection (walking distance), preparation of meals, light housework, activities at home with the children and trips to the park etc. References required. Please note this is not a live in position and appropriate work permit is required. Please PM if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from you.

re : Childminder/Nanny requried 4 days/week, Terenure           reply
16/01/2015 17:16 - Dublin South Childminders
Dear Family,
My name is Nathália and I am interested in working as a Childminder. I am very hard-working, responsible and mature. I really enjoy playing with children. I have worked as a Childminder for a while in Ireland with children from 9 months until 10 years of age.
I was responsible to give them breakfast, take and collect them from school, prepare their lunch/dinner, wash and iron their uniforms and clean their uniforms.
Recently I have done a Cambridge Exam which I was successful. Furthermore I did some volunteer work with terminally ill children.
Hopefully you will consider me for this position. I have a lot to offer and I think working as a Childminder is a really good experience.
If you require further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Nathália.
nathalia_sob@hotmail.com

discussion forum terms & conditions

;