Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Nanny wanted

re : Childminder Nanny wanted           reply
13/07/2015 17:56 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I AM APPLYING FOR POSITION . I SENT YOU A MESSAGE, I HAVE A MESSAGE, BUT CANT SEEM TO GET IN, SO HAD TO RE REGISTER. I HAVE 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE AS NANNY, I JUST CLOSED MY BUSINESS AS PRE SCHOOL OWNER, I AM MATURE, VERY ENERGETIC, LOVE CHILDREN. I LIVE NOT TOO FAR FROM YOU. LISA 0861614637. THANKS

Childminder Nanny wanted           reply
08/07/2015 10:40 - Meath Childminders
During term time, We need someone to our house at 7am until 8.45, to get 2 girls(5&6) up dressed, fed and to the school bus, 4 days a week, Mon to Thurs. Then from 2.15 until 5pm, to collect from the bus, and give meal, do homework and bring to activity 1 day a week. Must have own car and full driving license.

During School breaks we would need the person to mind from 7am until 5pm.

re : Childminder/Nanny wanted           reply
13/07/2015 09:30 - Meath Childminders
Hi I seen your advert looking for a childminder, I´m living in Ballivor which is just outside Trim and I am offering babysitting services in the Meath area. I am currently studying to be a teacher in college but I am free until the third week in September. I am currently working 7am until 6pm with two year old twins and and a four year old but my contract is up on the 17th of July due to the mother having another baby. I’m hoping to find a job as soon as possible starting after this date, preferably a full time one but available to work part time days also. Applying for another job for these several weeks is awkward due to parents needing permanent employees but I am offering temporary work until those positions are filled! I´m 20 years old and love to be around children. I´ve full a clean driving licence and my own car, I am Garda vetted, with a first aid course done along with a lot of experience with children from babysitting jobs at night to full time jobs. I´ve experience with children with Autism and other Special Needs and have a certificate for working with people with Special Needs. I also have had many cleaning jobs, the most recent being in Intel in Leixlip so I don´t mind housework while babysitting to take stress off parents while they are away. Non- smoker and I love animals! Plenty of references available. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have, I´d love to hear from you. Available for interview. Thank you in advance.

08/07/2015 15:07 - Meath Childminders
Hi, I am currently looking for a child-minding position for the remainder of the summer months. I am available Monday-Friday. Where are you based?

re : Childminder Nanny wanted           reply
27/07/2015 08:23 - Meath Childminders
No longer Available

re... : Childminder/Nanny wanted           reply
09/07/2015 14:21 - Meath Childminders
We are in Laytown

09/07/2015 18:45 - Meath Childminders
Hi i live just off the beamore rd south drogheda, I Have 5 years nanny experience, 15 years owner of pre school in Balbriggan, closed in June gone, due to too many opening in estates, applying for position. Thanks Lisa. 0861614637.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;