Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder/Nanny wanted to mind 3 kids South Lucan Dublin

Childminder/Nanny wanted to mind 3 kids South Lucan Dublin           reply
10/06/2014 07:39 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Childminder/Nanny wanted to mind 3 children in childminder´s or childrens´ own home (preferred, but not essential); 6 years old, 3 years old and 17 months old from 08:00 to 18:00 Weekdays.

Oldest Girl (6) needs drop off and collection from Gaelscoil Eiscir Riada at 8:50 and collected at 13:30.

Oldest boy (3) needs drop off and collection from Naoinra Máirín (across road from Gaelscoil Eiscir Riada) at 8:30 and collection at 11:30.

School is within 5 minutes walk of childrens own house.

To start sometime in August 2014.

NB: Very important that candidate has level of Irish language sufficent to help girl with senior infant level homework.

re : Childminder/Nanny wanted to mind 3 kids South Lucan Dublin           reply
17/06/2014 08:01 - Dublin West Childminders
Position filled.
Thanks

re : Childminder/Nanny wanted to mind 3 kids South Lucan Dublin           reply
11/06/2014 07:19 - Dublin West Childminders
I am Michelle a 33 year-old Filipina with a very good experience of childminding and have a good reference. I am a very mature, responsible, reliable,loving and most especially i love kids, i work on a very personal level like a mother to the kids, so i always look after for their safety and that they feel the affection and care of a mother. I have to leave my childminding job in Rathcoole because of the the circumstances that the parents wants to have to a nanny living with them, but i couldn´t commit to the new set up. I need a living out childminding job... I will be very very happy to work for you if given a chance. I hope to hear from you! this is my contact number 0862151572. Thank you.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;