Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder/Nappy Required Carpenterstown Dublin 15, 4 days per week

re : Childminder/Nappy Required Carpenterstown Dublin 15, 4 days per week           reply
14/02/2015 15:11 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi. Just seen ur advert. I am a mother of a grown up family with childminding experience and can supply excellent references. I am available to start immediately and would like to disciss this further with you. Thanking you Michele 0831695806

Childminder/Nappy Required Carpenterstown Dublin 15, 4 days per week           reply
11/02/2015 10:08 - Dublin North Childminders
We are looking for a childminder/nanny for approx 25-30 hours per week from Tuesday to Friday. We have two daughters, a 6 month old and a 4.5 year old. The 4.5 year old is in playschool and will require a possible drop of at 9am and pick up at 12 o’clock on Tuesday, Thursday and Fridays.
If you have availability and are interested, please do not hesitate to ring me to discuss further details. My name is Sandra Kelly and phone number is 087-7547440.

re : Childminder/Nappy Required Carpenterstown Dublin 15, 4 days per week           reply
19/02/2015 16:25 - Dublin North Childminders
Hey there,
I am just wondering if you still require a childminder? I am a stay at home mum of one boy aged 16months, I am available to start asap and have 10 history check. I am a non smoker qnd I have a very clean home.
If you need any questions answered please contact me.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;