Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Needed Carrigaline

Childminder Needed Carrigaline           reply
30/03/2014 19:20 - Cork County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
I´m looking for a childminder for 2-3 days a week from 8am - 2/3pm. I´ve 2 children, 6 months & 2 years. Ill also need my 4 year old minded from the end of June until the start of school term in September.
I work nights so the required days would be a Tuesday & Wednesday one week & the opposite week would be Thursday & Friday. There is the possibility of needing the 3rd day also.
Please pm me if this would suit

re... : Childminder Needed Carrigaline           reply
16/04/2014 21:31 - Cork County Childminders
Hi,
Initially it would be 2 kids, 6 month old girl & 2.5 yr old boy. Where in carrigaline are you based?

re : Childminder Needed Carrigaline           reply
05/05/2014 21:55 - Cork County Childminders
Hi I was wondering did you find someone to mind your kids in june.i have two girls who luv babies.iv a ful driving licence and am garda vetted. If you would luke to chat more please contact me @0879156869.lookn forward to hearing from you.kind regards ciera

re : Childminder Needed Carrigaline           reply
16/04/2014 20:42 - Cork County Childminders
Hi there im a stay st home mum of two girls was just wondering if you found any one and how many kid´s you need to b minded and the hrs and days. Im available straight away and have great references and non smokerer

re... : Childminder Needed Carrigaline           reply
16/04/2014 21:55 - Cork County Childminders
Hi im actually not living in carrigaline but im bt 6 minutes in a car jyst the top of donnybrook hill you can ting me tommorow to chat r chat now I dont mind .but am I too far away.thanks ciera

discussion forum terms & conditions

;