Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Needed Dublin 15

Childminder Needed Dublin 15           reply
29/01/2015 16:19 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,

Childminder needed to look after two young boys full time. Ages 3 and 1. Either in their home or minders home. From Monday to Friday 8.15 to 6.15pm. Preferably within relatively close commuting distance to Castleknock train station or Blanchardstown Village.

Thanks

re : Childminder Needed Dublin 15           reply
03/02/2015 23:13 - Dublin West Childminders
I am writing to express my interest in the position of Nanny. As Au pair, I have a year and a half of experience caring for children, They are now 4 and 2 and a half years
Taking care of young children, especially babies, is rewarding but sometimes challenging. In this time, I have developed special techniques that prove useful in calming young babies. I am in favor of a structured day as it gives children an opportunity to follow a schedule and to learn.
I believe in creating a positive, happy environment for children, one in which they feel protected and can thrive. I have good organizational and communication skills, which I believe are among the most important skills for a nanny.
Finally, I have a strong interest in arts and crafts, and love to design crafts to create. I don’t mind doing extra duties for you, like cleaning and cooking dinner for the entire family.
I am available on my mobile (0894408632) It would be a pleasure to interview with your family and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Very Sincerely,
Ana Gomez del Pulgar

re : Childminder Needed Dublin 15           reply
02/02/2015 16:09 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi I am available to mind your boys. I currently mind one little boy age3 1-2 mornings a week. I live in the hunts town area of Dublin 15 not sure if this is out of your way. Please feel free to contact me anytime on 0860605039 or you can pm me for more information.
Kind regards Teresa.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;