Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Needed July

re : Childminder Needed July           reply
25/04/2014 20:30 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
I am Experienced childminder and mother of one little boy, I also mind a little girl in my own home. I am 30 years old, garda vetted, first aid course completed and full clean driven licence with my own car. I am living in rochestown avenue at present. I am fun loving, outdoors girl and also go to playgroup and the park alot. All equipment for toddlers or baby in my home, including a twin buggy. I am available and interested in talking to you more. Looking forward to hearing from you. My number is 0879787887
Melissa

Childminder Needed July           reply
14/04/2014 12:22 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Looking for a child minder for the end of June start of July. Someone who minds children in their own home with another child or two would be great but may consider someone who would come to the child´s home. Starting time would be 8.15-8.30 till 6.-6.15. Five days a week. Killiney or surrounding areas. Please PM with a bit about yourself, contact telephone number, how much you charge for the day above , if you have references or not, Garda vetting and if you have insurance or not (for minding in your own home). The position is not needed till the end of June so it may take a few weeks to be contacted. Thanks a million and look forward to hearing from you

discussion forum terms & conditions

;