Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Childminder Needed Maynooth

Childminder Needed Maynooth           reply
03/01/2012 14:26 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Full-time childminder needed for our son Finn from Easter. He will be seven months old at that time. He is a very alert, healthy, delightful baby who is very loved and a joy to be around. Phone for more info - 087 6177650

Thanks

Siobhan

re : Childminder Needed Maynooth           reply
03/01/2012 23:35 - Kildare Childminders
Hello,
I am a nineteen year old student taking a year out, i would if you considered me for this job. I have babysat since i was fourteen and can provide multiple references for you. Although i am young i have had a lot of experience with children and have always been told that I have a natural ability. Next year i will be starting my study to become a childrens nurse. I am available to meet with you anytime if you want. My number is 0857677469 if you wish to consider me. Thank you!

03/01/2012 15:57 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Siobhan,
My name is Kristy, I have over 5 years of experience minding children. Plus i have experience with babies and toddlers. I live in Celbridge and i have my own transport. I have 3 great references from 3 other families i worked for. I am young and energetic. Please let me know if you would like to meet with me :)
086 254 27 47

03/01/2012 19:34 - Kildare Childminders
Hi, this is vijaya. i am from india.i am living in maynooth. i have exp.in childminding since 2004. i worked magic years creche few days. i was working play school in india. at the moment i a working in ashtown to mind 2 children,age is 4 years old boy and 2 years old girl in doctor home. actually they are moving to ashtown. to clonmel. thats why i am looking full time work around this area. if you need myhelp please give me a mail or phone.0863367955. i can mind children at my home or yours. i am non smoker. i am mother of one, he is 11 years old. thanks.

discussion forum terms & conditions