Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Childminder Needed Maynooth

Childminder Needed Maynooth           reply
27/02/2012 12:38 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi!

We are looking for a childminder who has previous experience and references to look after our little boy in Maynooth from Easter until September. He will be 7 months old (at Easter). Ideally someone to come to our home (live in or out). PM for further details.
Thanks!

re : Childminder Needed Maynooth           reply
04/04/2012 11:45 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hiya hope i can help you My name is sarah im 19 year old from Enfield co.meath..I have alot of experience with kids but i have not done any au-pair but that is what i want to do .When i left school i want to go into childcare but didnt have the money so im trying to get something that will give me more ideas what age groups i what to work with when i get the money.. . I would be looking for something long term . I have done lots of babysitting work before . I sarts babysitting when I was 14 .I was babysitting for a lady down the road from me she would go off most weekends and I would have to cook food and play with the kids .I’m a very well balanced person. I also have a two year old niece that I do take care off I spend a lot of time with her and my little cousin that is 10 too . I was doing a bit of work in a shop down to me but got let go when they didn’t have the money to keep me on anymore .I could starts right away .I´m have very reasonable , I adord kids and enjoy spending time with them.I´m not a smoker. I´m organized, responsible, honest, dedicated, affectionate, friendly, careful, communicative, funny, flexible, likeable, energetic and positive person. I´m a person who enjoys helping others do it for that I am happy to see people feel happy.
Hope to here from you soon .
Kind regards
Sarah

discussion forum terms & conditions