Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Needed Swords/Ballyboughal

Childminder Needed Swords/Ballyboughal           reply
03/05/2017 08:02 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
I am looking for a kind, reliable, patient and honest person to care for my 2 year old full time. (She will be elegible for her preschool year in January) so the hours will be decreasing. I also need someone to collect my eldest from Swords Educate Together 4 days per week @ 2.10pm (at the moment Tuesday is 3.30pm). Please contact me with any questions etc. you may have.

Experience required, qualifications preferred.

Thank you in advance

re : Childminder Needed Swords/Ballyboughal           reply
18/05/2017 08:37 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi there
I´m not a minder but looking for one and wondered did u get sorted? U ask because my boy too goes to educate together (first class) and I live in oldtown - so there might be an opportunity for someone to take on them all? Just a thought - if I come across anyone I´ll let you know. Regards Linda

re... : Childminder Needed Swords/Ballyboughal           reply
18/05/2017 10:09 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Linda
For now they are still in the creche, it is so hard to get someone out here who is able to collect at 2.10. I did hear from a few but they had commitments of their own so couldn´t collect from school. My LB is also in 1st Class (Deirdre) I am finding the creche tougher as he wants to do more and more after school activities so my husband and i are trying to work from home to cover it.
Fingers crossed!
Amanda

re... : Childminder Needed Swords/Ballyboughal           reply
18/05/2017 15:28 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Amanda
Yes it´s proving difficult. I had a lovely lady who pulled out last min due to family commitments and we fear the closer we get to summer the more difficult! Parents who have kids in cronans school seem to be a good fit because of the school hours. I´m going to put a notice up in the spar up in swords manor. If I come across anyone I´ll let you know - our paths might cross before then. Linda

discussion forum terms & conditions

;