Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Needed Trim Area

re : Childminder Needed Trim Area           reply
31/08/2015 10:22 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
hello, i am just wondering did u get sorted as i would b interested !!
ciara

31/08/2015 13:41 - Meath Childminders
HI Tom
I would be very interested in your position. I have two children of my own who are 17 and 12 and are both in school so I have plenty of time on my hands. I have minded a teachers three children before so lots of experience. I live in trim also beside Trim Football pitch. I adore babies and I would provide lots of tlc. . Please feel free to contact me if interested.

re... : Childminder Needed Trim Area           reply
31/08/2015 10:38 - Meath Childminders
No im not actively looking , im really just looking for for something casual . Whats hours and how many days a week are you looking for someone for??

29/08/2015 15:37 - Meath Childminders
Pm sent

02/09/2015 19:07 - Meath Childminders
Hi, I seen you are offering a full time childminding position, hope it has not been filled yet as I am very interested in it. I´m Irish and living in Athboy. I have my own car and a full clean driving licence. I have completed a first aid and special needs course along other courses such as safe pass, cookery and manual handling. I have attended NUI Galway for the past two years in a general arts course studying to be a secondary school teacher but I have deferred my course for a year. I have plenty of references from previous childminding jobs of children from all ages from newborn up, all of which I had found online or been recommended to from previous bosses. I am currently looking for a full time position as my recent contract expired in July due to the mother having another baby and going on maternity leave. I worked with this family from April to July (two year old twins and a four year old from 7am-6pm Monday to Friday). This position included all duties which the children may require including toilet training the twins. At the moment I am minding a six month old baby 2-3 times a week but I am hoping to find a full time position instead. I have a lot of experience and have had a number childminding jobs in Galway, Meath and Dublin. I am available for an interview to discuss the position and my experience in more detail.
I look forward to hearing from you, Shantelle Colgan (086 351 3018)

Childminder Needed Trim Area           reply
28/08/2015 20:46 - Meath Childminders
Childminder needed for trim area.Looking for kind reliable person to look after 17 month old toddler. School term hours. We live on the Kildalkey Road,Butterstream Manor Estate. Please message if you need any more details. Thanks

30/08/2015 11:04 - Meath Childminders
Hi i live in Trim town too , im interested in doing doing some childminding . Im a holistic, mindful kind person non-drinker and non-smoker . What are the hours per week ??Ect
Kind Regard´s

discussion forum terms & conditions

;