Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Needed in Leixlip Area

re : Childminder Needed in Leixlip Area           reply
05/02/2015 10:53 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there yes i would be interested but i live in Maynooth. Would that be a problem?

05/02/2015 10:01 - Kildare Childminders
Position filled

07/01/2015 21:47 - Kildare Childminders
Hi there my name is Jenny. I am a mom of two. My son is 18 months and my daughter is 4 years and attending playschool. I live in Maynooth. I also mind two children in my home. The boy is 8 months old and the girl is 2.5 years. They are wonderful children and all get along very well. Based on the parents work i mind them part-time between Monday and Wednesday which means i could do 1, 2 or 3 days in the week. Thursdays and Fridays are free, My home is safe, warm and friendly. There are plenty of activities to do. I think social interaction with other children is extremely important for development. I am also studying Healthcare and therefore i am Garda vetted.
I can be flexible with non-going school child/children. Meals can be included. Feel free to message me if interested :)

Childminder Needed in Leixlip Area           reply
02/01/2015 12:48 - Kildare Childminders
We are looking for an experienced childminder for our 10 month old baby girl to start in March 2015. We are seeking a full time minder, 4 days a week in the Leixlip area. Non-smoker is essential and references would be desirable.

PM us if interested,

Maria and Dave

discussion forum terms & conditions

;