Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Ovens Ballincollig Innishannon Available

re : Childminder Ovens Ballincollig Innishannon Available           reply
02/09/2014 15:18 - Cork County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Kate, I am looking for a childminder for my 3 yr old son, and pick up my two older children from school. There will be weeks when I won´t need any childcare because of my husband´s work schedule. I live near the Gaelscoil in Ballincollig. I´m going back to college and will have 9am starts most mornings. So I may need you to come to the house to drop the kids to school. Then you can either take my son to your home or come back to mine, whichever is more convenient. I look forward to hearing from you as I need someone from next Wed. Anne Lonergan

Childminder Ovens Ballincollig Innishannon Available           reply
22/08/2014 08:09 - Cork County Childminders
Hi

I am a mum of a 3yr old girl. I am available to childmind from my home or come to yours. I can do school runs as I have full licence and car. I am a non smoker. I have Years of experience in childminding with special needs children also.

Feel free to ask any questions

Kate

re : Childminder Ovens Ballincollig Innishannon Available           reply
09/09/2014 09:12 - Cork County Childminders
Hi Kate,
I am looking for someone to collect my son from school 4 days a week, from 2.30pm. He goes to scholl in St Josephs in the Mardyke. There may be some mornings I would need him dropped to school also.
My number is 086 3070334 if you want to give me a call and could have a chat. I live in Ballincollig and my son is 7.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks,
Anna

discussion forum terms & conditions

;