Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Portlaoise

Childminder Portlaoise           reply
22/05/2018 19:18 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Childminder required Dublin side of Portlaoise 4 days per week for school going child. Collection from school will be required so own transport necessary. If interested please pm.
Thanks

re : Childminder Portlaoise           reply
22/05/2018 21:29 - Laois Childminders
Hi, my name is Mary and i live on the Dublin Road in Portlaoise. I have a 3 yr old little girl and i work part time as a special needs assistant in Newbridge. I work part time so could possibly be able to collect your child from school too. How old is your child and what school do they go to? If you´re interested or have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks

re... : Childminder Portlaoise           reply
22/05/2018 21:39 - Laois Childminders
Hi Mary, I would require someone on a full time basis as it would be during school holidays also. My daughter will be 9 shortly and is in the Holy Family Junior school in Portlaoise. She will be moving into the senior school in September.

re... : Childminder Portlaoise           reply
22/05/2018 21:46 - Laois Childminders
Ah okay sorry I can´t be of any help to you

23/05/2018 07:20 - Laois Childminders
PM sent

29/05/2018 21:34 - Laois Childminders
This position is now filled

30/05/2018 18:28 - Laois Childminders
Hi,
I’m not sure if this position is taken but I’m a Home Economics Teacher and I’m available immediately. I have experience as a live in nanny/tutor both in Ireland and overseas working for royal families with kids aged 5+. I also teach cookery classes to kids aged 5+ and love arts and crafts and going on trips to the park etc. I have my own car and live in Tullamore so not too far away. If you would like to see my C.V. I can send it on and my phone number is 0851742382. I’m back in Ireland now and hoping to return to teaching here in September but looking for summer work. I’m 29! I also have Garda Vetting and my documents from Teaching Council..
Siobhán

08/06/2018 09:26 - Laois Childminders
Hi I´m a mum of two boys one in holy family senior school I would be very intrested in position available I do school runs and after school activities of required

discussion forum terms & conditions

;