Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Portlaoise Area - To Start May 2015

re : Childminder Portlaoise Area - To Start May 2015           reply
01/03/2015 09:58 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is sandra I´m 30 and I´m living in portlaoise. I have many years experience with all ages of children as I worked in crèche for two years and can give reference if needs be. I have first aid training to.only thing is I don´t drive but I could make my own way to your house.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you sandra.
Mobile number is 0851215713

15/12/2014 14:46 - Laois Childminders
Hi I am very interested in the child-minding position I have Fetac level 5 and 6 childcare done and I also have first aid. I have a four year old son and have references from other child-minding jobs.

Childminder Portlaoise Area - To Start May 2015           reply
08/12/2014 12:08 - Laois Childminders
Hi we´re looking for a kind, reliable and caring person to mind our then 8 mth old baby girl Mon- Thurs from 7am-6pm in our home in Portlaoise (Ashley Gardens/ Hermitage/Rathevan/ Rossdarragh/ Dublin Rd Area). Childminders home will also be considered - ideally baby will be collected in the morning and she can be collected in the evening from childminders house if this was more suitable.

Baby girl is in a great routine and as Husband and I both work demanding jobs we want our minder to help us to maintain as much happiness, normality and consistency in our babys life as possible.

Ireland Experience, fluent english and own full driving licence essential. Garda vetting, first aid training and childcare training an advantage.

Duties include general childcare & meal preparation (all food will be supplied)

Position to start on May 5th 2015 as a 3 day week for first 5 weeks Tues – Thursday – payment will be made weekly.

Full 4 day week to start June 8th 2015

If interested please pm me with your C.V, child minding preferences and rates and any other information you would like to share/ask.

Thanks

08/01/2015 16:10 - Laois Childminders
Position still available

discussion forum terms & conditions

;