Childminder Required | Castleknock | 7month old in family home 4 days / wk
| Childminder Required | Castleknock | 7month old in family home 4 days / wk           |
17/02/2017 09:49 - Dublin West Childminders
We are a young professional couple seeking a professional and experienced nanny to care for our 7month old baby at our home in Castleknock D15.
The position is 4 days per week, Monday – Thursday 8am – 5:30pm.
Duties will include:
• nursery duties
• providing activities suitable for baby’s development
• feedings, keeping baby on a structured, balanced and healthy routine
• an interest in making healthy nutritious meals.
• Occasionally Nanny may need to work an extra one or two hours due to parent’s work commitments.
1. Minimum of two years full-time experience with a recognised childcare qualification:
•FETAC Level 5 or 6 Childcare (0-12 years of age)
•Montessori Teaching Diploma in Child Care
•A. in Early Childhood Care and Education
2. If the nanny does not have one of the above qualifications, they must have a minimum of 4 – 5 years of full time experience as a Nanny minding a child of similar age group.
3. Strong references required.
The nanny will need to be loving, bright, experienced, reliable, trustworthy, punctual, an excellent communicator and happy to commit long term.
The Nanny needs to have excellent English.
Ideally we would like a start date of April 2017
If you feel you meet the above criteria and are interested in this position, please send me a message,