Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Childminder Required - Blanchardstown Village / Roselawn Area

re : Childminder Required - Blanchardstown Village / Roselawn Area           reply
28/02/2012 15:41 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi i am available for child minding i live in mountview 5 mins from yourself i drive so picking up and dropping off is no problem i have children off my own from 20 to 6 year old so company for your little girl,if interested please get back to me .Regards.Tracy

re... : Childminder Required - Blanchardstown Village / Roselawn Area           reply
28/02/2012 15:45 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Tracey, thanks for your reply but I really need someone who is in Blanchardstown Village or Roselawn, thanks anyway!

Childminder Required - Blanchardstown Village / Roselawn Area           reply
28/02/2012 13:33 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi

I´m looking for childminder to mind my 5yr old daughter in the childminders home, starting April. My daughter attends St Francis Xaviers school so drop offs and pick ups are required.

I´m looking for someone who lives near the school and who genuinely loves working with children. My daughter is very well behavied, loves helping out, espeially if theres a baby around! She loves to get out and about and always has to be doing something so being in the house all the time is not a option (obviously weather permitting).

The hours would be mon-fri approx 7:30 - 17:00 and drop off and pick up from school, and full time on the school holidays.

If you are interested please pm me.

re : Childminder Required - Blanchardstown Village / Roselawn Area           reply
29/02/2012 11:23 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi my name is Jacinta Fay ,i live in Laurel Lodge which is very near to your daughters school.My family are all grown up and are all working now .I was looking after children for over 10 years ,but the family have now moved to England .They were like part of my family,and I miss them a lot.
I love children and Ilove looking after them and getting to know them and they,re little ways.
I have ref available and if you want to chat more please call me 0878092605 or 8204367 .
Thanking you
Jacinta

discussion forum terms & conditions