Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Required - Kiltipper/Firhouse/Dundrum/Ballinteer AreA

Childminder Required - Kiltipper/Firhouse/Dundrum/Ballinteer AreA           reply
07/10/2019 21:34 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
We would require a childminder from Jan 2020 until June 2020. I am a primary school teacher so would be dropping off at 8am and picking up at half 3, 4 o´clock every day. I would also not require minding during the summer holidays/school holidays. Our son is 13 months old and very pleasant.
Please PM me if you feel that this is something that may suit you. We live in the Kiltipper area but I work in Ballinteer so this is why those areas are selected.
Thank you in advance
Maria

re : Childminder Required - Kiltipper/Firhouse/Dundrum/Ballinteer AreA           reply
08/10/2019 08:35 - Dublin South Childminders
Sent you a pm.
Deborah

re : Childminder Required - Kiltipper/Firhouse/Dundrum/Ballinteer AreA           reply
08/10/2019 10:27 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi maria,
My name is Deirdre and I live in oldcourt in Firhouse. I am a mother of three school going children. I have been childminding for the last few years so have plenty of experience. My home is very child friendly and there are plenty of toys to play with. I am currently minding other children from my home which are also teachers children and can get references if you request them. I am garda vetted, have first aid and a clean drivers licence. I also have level five and six in special needs assisting. If you are interested you can contact me on 0861282002. Thankyou for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards
Deirdre

discussion forum terms & conditions

;