Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Required - Mullingar

re : Childminder Required - Mullingar           reply
29/03/2016 00:19 - Westmeath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, Just wondering if you have found anyone for this position? My name is Liz and I live in Killucan. I am a mature Irish woman, honest, hardworking and caring. Hold full clean driving licence and have no problem with pets of any kind.
My experience to date has been working with adults with intellectual disability in a full time capacity for over twenty years. However in the last 6 years I have worked for two seperate families as a childminder.
The first family had 4 young school going children and the second had 2 children, eleven years and 17years old.
My responsibilities included, school runs, homework,cooking lunch and dinner plus light housework or whatever was required to meet the daily needs of the children and the smooth running of the home in parents absence. Other after school activities were sometimes also required.
Health and safety of the children was at all times the top priority.
Should you require any further information or to meet and discuss things further please feel free to ring me anytime.
Excellent references and C.V available and
Kind regards,
Liz O Loughlin. 0876319267.

Childminder Required - Mullingar           reply
28/03/2016 18:13 - Westmeath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Child-minder required for 2 children in children’s own home in The Downs area of Mullingar. 5 days per week - 13:30 to 17:30. School collection from Curraghmore NS. References essential. Please pm if interested.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;