Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Required - Newbridge

Childminder Required - Newbridge           reply
24/05/2016 08:33 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,

We have two children ages 3 and 1 and a half. The 3 year old will be in full time playschool from September. Ideally we would like someone to mind the two of them in our home for 3-4 days a week from end of June/start of July from around 7-8am until 6pm-7pm. We can discuss more if you´re interested and want to get in touch.

Regards

re : Childminder Required - Newbridge           reply
31/05/2016 13:47 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Varuna has been minding our children (aged 7 and 2) for the past year. Varuna is in her late 20’s, mature, gentle , kind, good humoured, patient and excellent with children. She is great at cooking for them and very engaged in involving them in daily activities whether at home or outside the house through playgroups, the park, picnics , the library etc. Varuna was expecting a baby that’s why we had a change in childminding.She comes highly recommended by this family. Varuna now has a 15 months old girl and is looking for a family where she can mind her child along with the family’s children . She is based in Clane ,don’t hesitate to contact Varuna on 089 4938262 or email (varunajoyputh@yahoo.com)to discuss any potential opportunities. Thanks

re : Childminder Required - Newbridge           reply
25/05/2016 22:12 - Kildare Childminders
Hi, my name is Christina. I am a mature Filipina childminder. I have two grown up children. I have experience minding children and also with special needs. I am available anytime. For more details, pls contact me at (083) 819 9266. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Regards.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;