Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Required - Stepaside, Sandyford, The Gallops Area.

re : Childminder Required - Stepaside, Sandyford, The Gallops Area.           reply
30/10/2016 13:20 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi im colette i am intersted in the childminding have u filled the position yeat ? I live in leopardatown beside holy trinity school have 1 kid of my own shes 10 an in school till half 2 so looking te do some childminding im a non smoker have full clean driver licence love kids always around kids me sister has 2 so always minding them so plenty of experince .
Kind regards

Childminder Required - Stepaside, Sandyford, The Gallops Area.           reply
30/10/2016 00:38 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello Childminders

Mum of 2 little boys looking for a childminder in the area from January 2017. 4 or 5 full days a week, working hours will be roughly 8.30am to 4.30am. Oldest boy is 4 and will need to be collected at 12pm from a local preschool. My baby will be 9 months come January and we would hope to drop him off around 8.30am. More than anything I am looking for someone that will provide them a home away from home with lots of love and cuddles. Of course I am bias but they are both such easy going little boys and I absolutely dread leaving them so really want to find someone who genuinely loves what they do. If you think you might be interested please do let me know. Thank You Kellie

discussion forum terms & conditions

;