Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Childminder Required

Childminder Required           reply
05/04/2011 11:24 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I am moving to Enfield County Meath and will need a childminder to mind my two little girls from Monday to Wednesday each week in our home. Starting in June.
I am looking for someone kind hearted and someone who genuinely enjoys working with children. My eldest will be 2 in July and my baby will be 6 months in June. Ideally I would like someone who has experience with young children. I would not expect any housework. The house is within walking distance of Enfield village. I look forward to hearing from anyone who feels this could suit them.
Thanks,
Laura

re : Childminder Required           reply
13/04/2011 12:51 - Meath Childminders
Hi my name is Roseann.I´m living in Enfield and have minded in the past two local children of a professional couple whom I still see regulary.I have two children myself the eldest who is 18 and in college and my other daughter attends the local primary school.I had to do my work experience in the local creche so have got to know many in the community.I have just sucessfully completed my level 5 in childcare and hope to do my level 6 in special needs and challenging behaviour.but this course works around any employment I´m in.I´m a responsible but funloving and approachable adult and have always looked after any child in my care as I would like my own cared for.I hope you might consider me for your position.

07/04/2011 13:00 - Meath Childminders
Hey my name is emma i live in kilcock am kind & relieable i have my leave 5 in childcare and i have first aid aswell i have minded childcare in owers home and in a cherch be4 am interested in ur aid my number is 0879177066 if u would like to ring me thanks

29/04/2011 17:57 - Meath Childminders
Hi my name is Andrea Dunphy.I would be very interested in the position you require,i am a Mother of two small children and am looking for work in this field.I have previously worked with with children doing after sports in schools ,of which i adored.Please feel free to contact me any time, 0860521326.

re... : Childminder Required           reply
06/05/2011 13:11 - Meath Childminders
Thanks for your reply Andrea but the position has been filled.
Best of luck finding something.
Laura

12/04/2011 19:37 - Meath Childminders
hi laura im realy interested in this position i have been childminding for 5 years and have enjoyed every minute i am a mother of two school going children i live 10 mins away from enfield and have my own transport im honest and reliable and can provide refs if needed i also have first aid i will pm you my number and hope to hear from you thanks alison

12/04/2011 19:32 - Meath Childminders
n

12/04/2011 19:45 - Meath Childminders
Hi ya ,just wondering if you recieved my pm thanks.

14/05/2012 14:27 - Meath Childminders
HI JUST WONDERING IF YOU FOUND ANYONE YET IF NOT YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON 0879245165

08/04/2011 17:48 - Meath Childminders
hiya are you still looking ?

08/04/2011 21:12 - Meath Childminders
Hi Sarah,
Thanks so much for your replies to my ad. As the children are so young I feel we would need someone with a little more experience.
I hope that you find something soon.
Thanks again,
Laura

16/04/2011 00:26 - Meath Childminders
Hi Laura, I don´t know if you´re still looking but I´m a mum of three (and a qualified teacher) and would be really interested in taking care of your little ones. I have a 21 month old toddler myself and for that reason I would only be in a position to mind them in my house. I live in Enfield village, so if you´re interested, just PM me back. Thanks!

discussion forum terms & conditions