Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Childminder Required

Childminder Required           reply
24/10/2011 20:13 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

We are looking for a childminder to care for our two daughters in our home, starting in December or January.

Our children will be 1 and 2 and half at that time. As they are still quite young we would be looking for someone with experience and most importantly, someone who genuinely loves working with young children and will be happy to play games and do different activities with them. We have a play room and a large back garden with plenty to keep them entertained.

There will be no housework required and I generally prepare their meals so the role is really about keeping them happy and safe in our absence. At the moment I am on a three day week (Mon-Wed) but that is due to change at the end of January so at that time it will be from about 7.30-5.10 Mon-Thurs and 7.30-2 every Friday.

If you feel that this position may suit you, please let me know and we can arrange to meet and discuss in further detail.

Kind regards,

Laura

re : Childminder Required           reply
24/10/2011 23:29 - Kildare Childminders
Hi,
Sorry to anyone who may be interested, I should have said that we are in Enfield which is really on the Kildare/Meath border. We are on the dublin side if that is any help.
Laura

re... : Childminder Required           reply
01/11/2011 15:20 - Kildare Childminders
--------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is kym.
I am reliable,trustworthy and caring.
I´m available for any days of the week and any hours.
I am currently living in Monasterevin Co. Kildare.
I´m willing to travel as i drive so transport wouldn´t be an issue.
I can also do school runs.
I have plenty of experience minding children and references can be presented if needed.
I can also present garda clearance.
I am a qualified healthcare assistant so i am also trained in first aid.
available for interview at anytime.
If u have any query´s my contact number is: 0858205612
kind regards kym.

24/10/2011 20:43 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Laura,
I am just wondering were in Kildare are you living? I am a qualified childminder, a non smoker with a full drivers lience .
Kind Regards
Linda

01/11/2011 15:48 - Kildare Childminders
hi there,
i have over 5 years of experience. I love children - i used to mind babies, young children and even 12, 14 years old :) so i have a bit of experience :) i am only 24 but i find myself happy working with kids :) i am responsible and reliable - always on time ;) i live in celbridge, i have my own car and full clean licence. I am non smoker.
I have references fro 2 other families. I you are still looking for someone please let me know.
My regards,
K

discussion forum terms & conditions