Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Required

Childminder Required           reply
24/11/2014 09:13 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Childminder Required for family in Stepaside

We are looking for a full time childminder to come to our own home for our 3 children, aged 7, 5 years and 21months. Hours are from 8 am to 6pm Mon - Fri. Duties would include school drop off and pick up, changing nappies, helping with homework, children´s laundry, playing with the children and preparing light meals. Full driving licence essential.

If you are interested please PM me.

re : Childminder Required           reply
24/11/2014 18:15 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Daisy a experienced mom and childminder I´m living in Foxrock and I have my own car, I´m available to work all week as on the weekends I´m working in my own business.
Child minding is something I´ve always enjoyed an have gained a vast amount of experience throughout the years, I´ve minded kids from the age of 10 months up to 10 years excluding my own kids.
My duties included dropping off to the school/crèche collecting them and minding them at home feeding, nappy changing, helping with the homework and preparing home cooked meals in which sometimes we can make an activity of with the kids preparing together pizzas pancakes, scones cookies ect. Outings included playground visits, walks on the beach, visits to the local library ect.
I´m a very creative person and has taken several arts and crafts workshop which are kid friendly and make for great activity at home.
I´ve great references which are available at request.
Kind Regards
Daisy

discussion forum terms & conditions

;