Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Required

Childminder Required           reply
23/11/2016 20:02 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi All.

Thanks for reading, We are looking for a reliable, honest & trustworthy childminder to look after two children. The children are aged 4 & 1 and well behaved. We need them minded on Mon, Wed and Fri.

We are open to looking after them either in your home or ours.

Our 4 yr old would need to be collected from play school in the afternoon, We will drop him in the mornings.

Hours required would be 9am- 4:30 - 5:00pm 3 days a week for the 1 yr old but you would only have the 4 yr old from the afternoon.

If you choose to mind them in our home, we live right opposite a park with a playground. Ideal for the dry days.

Please get in touch if available.

Thanks.

re : Childminder Required           reply
24/11/2016 14:52 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi i have 3 years experience in childcare in pinnochios little treausres creche in santry i have two children aged 4 and 1 also. i am also a qualified care assistant i have 3 years experience from working in highfield hospital. I would be interested in minding in my home i would charge 200 for the 3 days i will provide meals and go on outings with the children. I take my daughter to a play cafe once a week in the mornings where they have activities. If you are interested my number is 0857060486
Kind regards
jamie

re... : Childminder Required           reply
29/11/2016 21:53 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Ursula here interested in childminding where are you based please

re : Childminder Required           reply
24/11/2016 14:56 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi my name is Siobhan Molloys and I´m a mam of 6(20,18,47,15,13,9). I have been looking after children in my home for the last 5 years so have lots of experience and excellent references. Where are you based. Thank You

discussion forum terms & conditions

;