- Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Childminder Required Blackrock

re : Childminder Required Blackrock           reply
06/02/2015 23:19 - Louth Childminders
Hi, I am a special needs assistant in a primary school in Dundalk. I finish school at 2.40. If this would suit please don´t hesitate to contact me.

re : Childminder Required Blackrock           reply
02/02/2015 01:11 - Louth Childminders
Hiya, My name is Hannah Lawless, I´m 19 years of age and living in Dundalk. I seen your ad and decided to reply as I would like to put myself forward for the job. I regularly babysit for neighbors, aunts, uncles and help my grandmother out with her foster children. I have great time for children and am often told that I am very gentle and caring towards them. I also completed a weeks work experience in Bay Estate Primary school and thoroughly enjoyed it. I would be willing to meet your children as a trial to and make sure they, and you are comfortable with me. I appreciate you taking the time out to read this and would be willing to answer any questions or forward my resume. You can contact me at 0871349390 or
Thank You
Hannah Lawless

Childminder Required Blackrock           reply
22/01/2015 18:13 - Louth Childminders
Reliable, caring person with a genuine interest in children required to mind three school going children in their own home in Blackrock, Monday - Thursday, part-time. Light housework involved and flexibility essential. Please pm if interested, thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions