Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Required Blackrock

Childminder Required Blackrock           reply
05/01/2016 17:16 - Louth Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I´m looking for a childminder to look after my one year old boy, in my own home.

Hours are 9am-1pm Monday to Friday. Please pm for any more information

re : Childminder Required Blackrock           reply
11/01/2016 14:55 - Louth Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Anne,
I have just seen your announcement and I am very interested to take care of your children.
My name is Laura, I am 24 years old and I arrived in Ireland (Annagassan) in September, 2015. My partner found a job in Paypal that´s why we are here, and we wanted to live in a new country.
I wish to mind children more intensely because I like taking care of children and to spend time with them and I think that is a good way to progress in English ! To be in direct contact with an Irish family.
I had the opportunity to baby-sit already since my arrival here : 1 and a half year and 4 years then a young of 2 years, in France I took care from time to time of two English children of 1 and 4 years. My sister has 3 children who are at present 9, 13 and 16 years old which I saw growing and of whom I also took care!
I am someone very creative and patient, I practise sewing and drawing in my free time. I am also responsible and autonomous.
I am very available and possess my own car, do not hesitate to contact me if you want that we meet to discuss!
Kind regards
Laura

discussion forum terms & conditions

;