Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Childminder Required Blanchardstown/Roselawn or Clonee

Childminder Required Blanchardstown/Roselawn or Clonee           reply
05/03/2012 09:39 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Further to my previous ad, Im looking for childminder to mind my 5yr old daughter in the childminders home, starting April. My daughter attends St Francis Xaviers school so drop offs and pick ups are required.

Im looking for someone who specifically lives in Blanchardstown Village/Roselawn area or Littlepace (or anywhere along that road where the shops are) and who genuinely loves working with children. My daughter is very well behaved, loves helping out, especially if there´s a baby around! There would have to be other children in the house for her to play with. She loves to get out and about and always has to be doing something so being in the house all the time is not a option (obviously weather permitting).

The hours would be Mon - Fri approx 7:30 - 17:00 and drop off and pick up from school, and full time on the school holidays.

Please only reply if you live in the areas mentioned above. Castleknock / Carpenterstown / Clonsilla / Ongar etc are not convenient for me.

re : Childminder Required Blanchardstown/Roselawn or Clonee           reply
05/03/2012 18:22 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Jacinta ,I live in Laurel Lodge,Castleknock,and I minded children who went to St Francis Xavier .I was looking after them for 10 years,until recently,but the family moved to England . My phone no is 0878092605,or 8204367.
Thanking You
Jacinta

discussion forum terms & conditions