Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Required Carpenterstown/Castleknock Area

Childminder Required Carpenterstown/Castleknock Area           reply
26/01/2016 14:13 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

Looking for a full-time childminder with references to mind a baby boy of 11 months beginning first week of April, hours 8.00-6:30 pm. 4 or 5 day week (TBC)

Please reply if interested. Please state if you have Garda vetting, first aid and experience to date.

Kind Regards
Laura

re : Childminder Required Carpenterstown/Castleknock Area           reply
28/01/2016 10:04 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi there my name is Vennessa I´m an irish mother of 2 girls ( 8 & 5) I currently work as a childminder in my own home and have done for the past 3 years. I am qualified in childcare and special needs assisting both fetac level 5, I have paediatric first aid training am garda vetted, have a full clean driving licence and do not smoke. I can also provide references.
If you are still looking for a childminder for your son and would be interested in meeting with me to discuss further I would be more than happy to do so. My contact number is 0876304037.
Kind regards,
Vennessa

03/02/2016 10:02 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Laura
I am also living in the carpenterstown area. I have a 17 week old son & I am looking to return to childminding anytime from March onwards.
From 2010 - 2014 I was looking after five boys from the age of 12 years - 6 months, this included school & playschool drop offs & pick ups, homework, preparing meals & lots of playtime.
From January 2015 - October 2015 I was minding a five year old & three year old. Again this included school & playschool pick up, homework, preparing meals & trips to the park & playground. I finished up on maternity leave in October.
I am first aid qualified. My rates are €5 per hour.
Should you wish to contact me my number is 0872216281.
Regards
Carmel.

30/01/2016 22:28 - Dublin West Childminders
hi my name is vera I live in clonsilla I work in a creche I have fetac 5 qualifications,first aid and garda vetting.my number is 0876652495 thank you

discussion forum terms & conditions

;