Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Childminder Required Carpenterstown D15 area

Childminder Required Carpenterstown D15 area           reply
25/04/2010 19:14 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Child minder required for one year old boy,prefer if you mind him in your own home. Days would be Monday to Friday 8am till 4pm.
Thanks
Shane.

re : Childminder Required Carpenterstown D15 area           reply
18/06/2010 17:21 - Dublin West Childminders
hi my name is ruth i live in carpenterstown do you still need somebody if you like you can call me on 0879832638 thanks ruth

29/06/2010 13:57 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,
I am a french student girl of 21 years, non smoker, with the driving licence. I can teach French and swimming (I swim in a club since i was born) to your children. Moreover, I can help you to clean your house and I know to cook. For my experiences, I have already take care of many children in my family and my stepmother is nurse so i am with children all the year.

I am live in Castelnock until the end of august.
I can work from monday to friday, from 9 am to 5 pm (flexible). Moreover, I can start as soon as possible.

I hope my profile interest you and if so or if you have questions, please, contact me Cyrielle_Sarrat@hotmail.com.

Regards,
Cyrielle

26/04/2010 13:19 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, this is vijaya. i am from india.i am livingin blanchardstown.coolmine.i have exp. in childminding since 2004. i worked magic years creche few days. i was working play school in india. at the moment i am working in maynooth , for minidng 2and half years old boy and 2 months old girl. when he was in 6th month old i am joinging there. it is almost 2 years. she was in maternity leave. thats why i am looking full time work around this area. if you need my help please give me mail or phone.0863367955. i am mother of one, he is 10 yearsold. non smoker/drinker/driver. thanks.

04/05/2010 20:34 - Dublin West Childminders
professional childminder/nanny with qualifactions, experience, ref´s & garda clearance. Driver with a natural love for children. phone 087 3132372

discussion forum terms & conditions