Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Childminder Required Clondalkin Fulltime Mon-Fri :Start October

Childminder Required Clondalkin Fulltime Mon-Fri :Start October           reply
20/09/2011 11:51 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi There

I am looking for a full time minder for busy 17 month old little girl.
Full of fun and likes to play!
Hours Mon - Friday 8.30 -4.30pm.

Minding in our house is preferable.
If interested please PM me your experience and rates

thanks

re : Childminder Required Clondalkin Fulltime Mon-Fri :Start October           reply
10/10/2011 10:08 - Dublin West Childminders
hi my name is suzanne i have been childminding for years in clondalkin i would be interested in minding your child in my home if interested call me on 0872248827

re : Childminder Required Clondalkin Fulltime Mon-Fri :Start October           reply
20/09/2011 19:56 - Dublin West Childminders
hi my name is suzanne i have been childminding the last twelve years. i have two children of my own one is 18 and 12.i live in cherrywood drive in clondalkin i have minded plenty of babies and look after them as if they were my own.i charge 5 euro an hour if interested call me on 0872248827 thanks

27/09/2011 08:42 - Dublin West Childminders
Thank you for all the responses and PM´s
please do not reply to this Ad any longer
I have a childminder now
thank you

20/09/2011 21:13 - Dublin West Childminders
hi id love the position of looking after your little girl as im very experienced mom with my own children im none smoker with garda clearance and ref from my most recent position careing for baby boy of 16 weeks old now age 4 going to school i love to have plenty of fun with child/children like to go for walk to the local park and playground and indoors fun to colouring painting reading singing play dho lego ect hope to hear from you soon good rates
kind regards samantha

09/10/2011 22:17 - Dublin West Childminders
hi my name is nida i live in terenure im a felipina girl i had a good experience and good reference i had 5 yrs minder.pls call this no 0863458217 thank you!

discussion forum terms & conditions