Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Childminder Required D.15 (in my home or yours)

re... : Childminder Required D.15 (in my home or yours)           reply
19/10/2010 12:44 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Tracey

Thanks for your response. Would I be able to meet with you, call to your house? I work 10 hour days but my husband is home from 4.30pm so he could call to you one of the evenings if that suited? Alternatively I´m off on Friday and I could call myself?

19/10/2010 14:21 - Dublin West Childminders
hi again ye that would be fine if you could call friday i am here til half four then i off to wexford for weekend with the kids that would be no problem

re : Childminder Required D.15 (in my home or yours)           reply
19/10/2010 09:53 - Dublin West Childminders
hi my name is tracy i am available for child minding i live in mountview across from st philips school i am a driver so can collect for you i can mind in my home i am a mom of school children my rates are 5 euro an hour so it would be 140 a week for both children if you would kindly get back to me regards many thanks Tracy dooley.

19/10/2010 14:24 - Dublin West Childminders
hi tracy again was meant to tell you i have a head cold now so friday would be better i dont want to pass it on you know yourself with kids and all thanks again.Tracy

Childminder Required D.15 (in my home or yours)           reply
18/10/2010 22:17 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,

Im looking for After School Care for my 4 year old daughter four days per week (Mon - Thurs ... 1.30pm - 4.30pm). Collection from St Mochtas in Clonsilla.

Also I need my youngest daughter (10mths) looked after from 8.15 - 4.30 Wed & Thurs only.

Both can be done in my own home or yours. Own transport essential, non-smoker. Start immediately.

Thanks
Anne

re : Childminder Required D.15 (in my home or yours)           reply
22/10/2010 15:56 - Dublin West Childminders
hi ye just enquiring are you calling today i have waited in all day and i have to head off soon to wexford

22/10/2010 21:49 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Tracy

Sorry I didn´t realise you were waiting in, my apologies. I was going to confirm a time with you and I never got to in the end as I had to work.
We managed to find someone today anyway.

Apologies again
Enjoy your weekend
Anne

discussion forum terms & conditions