Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Childminder Required Dunboyne

Childminder Required Dunboyne           reply
27/07/2010 21:41 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
I have a daughter who is nearly 3. I am a part -time teacher returning to work at the end of August. She will attend a playschool in Dunboyne village from 9.30 to 12.30 daily. I would drop her to your home around 8 and collect her around 3, so you would need to drop and collect her from playgroup. If replying please let me know your rates for this arrangement and your policy about sickness, e.g she has a cough and can´t attend playgroup?

re : Childminder Required Dunboyne           reply
07/08/2010 23:51 - Meath Childminders
Hi just wondered if you got sorted?

re : Childminder Required Dunboyne           reply
03/08/2010 20:45 - Meath Childminders
hi liana, my name is paula i have been looking for a childminding job in the dunboyne area, i am a friend of mary who u have been talking to about this position, she has just informed me that you are still looking for a childminder. i would be really interested in minding your daughter hannah. i have a 5yr old son who is going into senior infants and a 13mnth old daughter. i have my level 5 in childcare and am currently doing my level 6 in advanced supervision in childcare. i also have my level 5 and 6 in special needs assistant.

re... : Childminder Required Dunboyne           reply
01/09/2010 15:17 - Meath Childminders
I was just wondering if someone was available to mind a baby during school hours in Dunboyne.

re... : Childminder Required Dunboyne           reply
24/02/2012 15:46 - Meath Childminders
Hi I would be available to mind your baby during school hours, I have over 20yrs experience minding children, references can be given, please contact me if you are interested,
Gretta 8251636

discussion forum terms & conditions