Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Required Hartstown/D15 Area

re : Childminder Required Hartstown/D15 Area           reply
02/11/2015 11:18 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
I live in manorfields clonee and am available at the moment. I have previously minded 2 boys in my house, whose mother will be happy to provide a reference. I currently mind a 2 year old boy part time and have a 3 year old daughter myself so my house is very child friendly. I have previously worked in a creche, playschool and school :-)

Childminder Required Hartstown/D15 Area           reply
07/10/2015 14:41 - Dublin West Childminders
Looking for a childminder for two little girls aged 6mths and 19mths for 5 days a week from 9:00am to 3pm Monday to Friday.
The children can be looked after in our house (Hartstown/D15 Area) or your own as long as the house is child friendly and in the area.
Looking to pay €200 a week and starting in January.
Please come back with you experience and any questions you have,
Thanks,
Ciaran

26/10/2015 16:48 - Dublin West Childminders
hi my name is nada I live in hartstown I have years of experience in childminding and as au pair.i love working with childrens and I provide exelent refrences.my number is 0874625953.thank you

08/10/2015 14:00 - Dublin West Childminders
Hello,
An energetic and reliable childminder offering her services in Carpentertown Road or in your own house. I am also a mum of a 3 years old boy and I was a primary teacher back in my country. Always well presented. I am offering full time daycare to kids from 6 months to 10 years old.
I always encourage your children to do activities. My activities will depend on the age of your kids and they will be:
- Arts & crafts
- Baking
- Outdoor games
- Indoor games
- Trips to the park
I used to look after 2 boys in my house aged 2 and 1 (references available) plus I have a lot of experienced as a mum.
If your looking for a warm, fun and caring childminder who will take responsibility for the safety and development of your children, give me a call on 0831712869 or send me a PM.
Best Regards,
Adriana

discussion forum terms & conditions

;