Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Childminder Required Naas

Childminder Required Naas           reply
15/10/2011 23:21 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi!
We are currently looking for caring, loving, responsible & reliable childminder for our precious boys, aged 2 years old & 8 months old. Hours would be from 8.30am-4.30pm Monday to Friday (flexibility with these days) if you would prefer less than 5 days.
Preferably, the ideal candidate would have experience in childcare and possess Certified Childminding qualifications.
Our preference is that our sons will be looked after in safe, loving and happy environment at the childminder´s house who would provide plenty of fun ideas for joyful day. A smoke–free home and an everyday walk would be essential.
Please include whether you charge an hourly/daily rate & include this in your message.
Many thanks & kind regards.

re : Childminder Required Naas           reply
19/10/2011 19:26 - Kildare Childminders
hi my names kym and i am interested in Ur add.
I´m currently living in Monasterevin, co. Kildare.
i drive so transport wouldn´t be an issue.
i am reliable, trustworthy, fun loving and caring.
i am a qualified healthcare assistant so i am also trained in first aid.
i have plenty of experience as a childminder so if references are needed that would be fine.
I also have garda clearance.
I would charge 8euro per hour.
non-smoker.
if u are interested or have any query´s my contact number is : 0858205612

19/10/2011 19:58 - Kildare Childminders
hi there! my name is jill i live in Sallins but willing to commute to Naas. I hold a Fetac level 5 childcare certificate and I am now studying for my Fetac 6 childcare. I have 1 and a half years experience in doing work experience in a creche and 3 years babysitting. I am fun loving, punctual, professional and love working with children. my hourly rate is €8.00 an hour. I am a non smoker and hold a first aid cert and i am fully Garda vetted. please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any more infomation.

16/10/2011 10:45 - Kildare Childminders
Hi, my name is Caroline. I am a qualified childminder living in Morell in Naas.
I did a childcare and psychology course before I went to college to qualify as a Montessori teacher for 2.5 to 12 year olds. Six and a half years ago I started childminding, during this period I have had one family for the whole duration and another family for the past 4 years. Come November I have space opening for 2 children as my family of 4 years will be leaving.
I have exceptional references and both my present families are available to talk to.
In November my schedual will see me having one child at home, a little boy age 2.5. Rarely do we spend a full day at home as we enjoy walks, feeding the ducks and going out and about.
I would charge €70 a day for your two boys. If you have any further questions or are interested in talking to me you can contact me at 087-2878164.

02/11/2011 12:18 - Kildare Childminders
Hi,
My name is Alison Carey. I am looking for a job as a childminder in the Kildare area. I live in Sallins and have my own car. I have a fetac level five diploma in Childcare and I also have just completed a fetac level six higher diploma in social care. I am a very responsible, friendly and caring person and i work very well with children and adults alike. I think i would suit this job greatly. Should you want to contact me my number is 085-7857403. Thank you!

discussion forum terms & conditions