Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Required North Co Dublin

Childminder Required North Co Dublin           reply
15/10/2013 20:42 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello - I am looking for a chilidminder for my 2 children in my home near Naul north co Dublin. The eldest is a girl of 5 who attends primary school and will need to be collected daily so a clean driving license is required. The youngest a boy is 10 months old who will need to be cared for in our home. Both myself and my partner work full time from Monday to Friday so the hours will be from 8.30am until just after 5pm.

re : Childminder Required North Co Dublin           reply
17/10/2013 09:26 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi there pm sent

re : Childminder Required North Co Dublin           reply
23/10/2013 12:36 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi My name is Rosaleen.I have been in the Childcare business for 30 yrs now,and at one time ran My own full day recomprising of crèche,playgroup and after school family.I have childminded at home for years up till last year when I took on to do Nanny/yChildminder for twin baby Boys in their own Home,they since moved to Miami,but have a reference ,e mail and ph number for them.Today I finish with a family in Lusk whom Mum has been made redundant.I had 3 Children in My care there,2 girls age 1 and 2 and a 7 year old Boy,a reference from them has been done to.I have many references spanning over many years.I loy Peopleve Children,and when things were very slow a few years back and Children were hard to get with so many People out of work,I went to do caring of the elderly,and some Autistic Children,as I hold a level fetac in Special Needs,I stayed 2 and a half years at the job,but returned to My 1st love Childcare.If you would like me to send you a cv,please text me your e mail,My e,mail is mad-rosie@hotmail.com and mobile no is 0876109616.Thank You for taking the time to read this,Kind Regards Rosaleen.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;