Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Required Roscam

re : Childminder Required Roscam           reply
10/07/2014 00:07 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I´m wondering have you found a childminder yet? My name is Mary-Ann and I am currently looking for a job minding children as I have loads of experience and really enjoy minding children. I am living in ballybrit and have my own car and full driving licence. I have been minding children on and off since I was 12 for many family´s. I have experience with new born twins up. My last long term child minding job was two boys, aged 2 and 4 when i started the job and then a couple of years later twin girls came along that I helped mind part time. I also have experience in a creche and summer camps doing activities with many children at the same time. I really enjoy spending time with children while making sure they are cared for properly. I am not garda vetted but can get this sorted if needed. I would be very interested in this job if it is still available. I have many references and can give you more details if you would like to no anything else. My number is 0879909890
I hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you
Mary-Ann Cheshire

Childminder Required Roscam           reply
03/07/2014 20:45 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi all, I am looking for a childminder to come into my house 2-3 days per week from 8-4pm to look after my two girls (2 and 6 months) in the Roscam area. Garda vetting and first aid preferable but not essential. Please PM me for further information

discussion forum terms & conditions

;