Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Required for Jan Feb 2016 in Clonskeagh/ Goatstown

re : Childminder Required for Jan Feb 2016 in Clonskeagh/ Goatstown           reply
27/10/2015 21:34 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi- i´m on the website looking for a childminder myself but saw your ad and can recommend so highly the childminder we had when living nearer Goatstown - Patricia - 0874174242 . She minded our daughters from 6 months to 3.5 years. She´s absolutely wonderful and has had bags of experience. good luck, Mia

re : Childminder Required for Jan Feb 2016 in Clonskeagh/ Goatstown           reply
28/10/2015 14:18 - Dublin South Childminders
My name is Susana. I am currently working for a family looking after 2 children in their own home. I have worked for this family for 2 years and have loved every moment. They are aged 6 and almost 3.
Mummy has had a 3rd baby and so will be staying at home with the children. I leave the family at the end of November.
Are you still looking for a childminder? If so please contact me for further detail / chat
Many thanks Susana

re... : Childminder Required for Jan Feb 2016 in Clonskeagh/ Goatstown           reply
28/10/2015 18:33 - Dublin South Childminders
Thanks so much for the interest - I found someone for the position just last night.

Childminder Required for Jan Feb 2016 in Clonskeagh/ Goatstown           reply
14/10/2015 12:10 - Dublin South Childminders
I´m looking for a kind, friendly, experienced childminder in the Clonskeagh / Goatstown area for January & February to look after a 7 month old girl. Full time hours - Monday to Friday approx 8am to 5.30pm. Would love to hear from you if interested.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;