Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Childminder Required for Wexford town

Childminder Required for Wexford town           reply
07/06/2011 23:14 - Wexford Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am looking for an experienced qualifed non smoker child minder to care for my daughter from September. She will be 6 months old then. 3 1/2 days per week - Monday, Tuesday 8.30 to 6, Thursday 7.30 to 5.30 and Friday 8 to 1.30. References required.

re : Childminder Required for Wexford town           reply
12/06/2011 16:02 - Wexford Childminders
Hi I am a mum of two available to mind kids, in childs home or my own home. On my own home I have a fully enclosed large decking area, safe play area swings, slides, climber, seesaw, large garden to play which is fully enclosed from road with electric gates. Playroom with loads of educational toys, kids table with chairs for reading, colouring, crafts and puzzles. also encouraged baking and planting. I am available immediately. christine 0863836339

11/06/2011 16:20 - Wexford Childminders
hi i am living in wexford town in coolcotts do you require the child to be minded in your own home or the minders

17/06/2011 17:59 - Wexford Childminders
Hi,

My name is Kay, I am 23 years old. I am fully qualified and have my own transport with a full clean drivers license. I do not smoke and have references that I can mail you.

I recently worked for a family where I minded six children aged from 1.5 years to 12 years old. I also did some light housework and cooked meals. I have experience with children of all ages and ensure the child has my full attention at all times.

If you have any queries or would like to speak with me do not hesitate to contact me on hkcorrigan@live.com or 0871512639.

Kay.

discussion forum terms & conditions