Childminder Required for later this year

re : Childminder Required for later this year           reply
28/07/2015 11:21 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Just to add that this is in Portlaoise

re... : Childminder Required for later this year           reply
14/08/2015 04:15 - Laois Childminders
This position will start in November and we are open to children going to minders home

Childminder Required for later this year           reply
28/07/2015 11:20 - Laois Childminders
Hi

We are looking for a childminder to look after our children in their own home. This position does not begin until December or possibly January. We are just keen to find the right person.

Hours are Monday-Thursday 8am-6pm. Children are 7, 5 and the baby will be 7/8 months. Position requires own transport if possible. School drops will be done by myself, pick up of the 5 year old may be necessary but again I could arrange this by someone else. Transport to after school activities such as swimming, dancing and karate.

We are looking for someone with at least 3 years experience in childcare and proven experience with babies. Garda vetting essential, references essential. We require this person to come into our home 8-6(ish) Monday-Thursday and become part of our family so we are looking for a kind, trustworthy person that will be the loving nurturing replacement for us while we work. Rate can be discussed before interview as its non negotiable.

I look forward to hearing from you.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;