Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Childminder Required in Carpenterstown Dublin 15

re : Childminder Required in Carpenterstown Dublin 15           reply
17/11/2010 22:33 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I know you said you were looking for a local minder for your little boy, but in case you were stuck for any reason i will give you some info about me.
I am a mum of 3 children,aged 9,4,2.5 yrs. I live just off the Navan rd, D7. so this may be too far off the beaten track for you.
I have been a full-time mum for the last 5 yrs, so i have vast experience in running a busy household with children of various ages. We are a non-smoking household, no pets and your little man would be treated like one of the family.

I am due to start looking after a 9mth old little boy in Jan, so there would be lots of company. I will be caring for him during school term time, Sep-May(mums a teacher).

As i said i may be too far for you, but if you would like to contact me, i would be happy to answer any questions that you may have.

Kind Regards,
Anita C

re... : Childminder Required in Carpenterstown Dublin 15           reply
21/11/2010 14:18 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Anita

Thanks for your reply, and sorry for the delay in getting back to you. It sounds like your house would be perfect for our son, but unfortunately it is too far away. My partner does not drive, so we need someone within walking distance.

Thanks anyway.

Danny

Childminder Required in Carpenterstown Dublin 15           reply
17/11/2010 15:58 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi

We are looking for an experienced childminder to mind our 12 month old son part time, two mornings per week between 8.30 and 12:00. We are flexible on which mornings. Possibly a mon and either a wed, thurs or fri.

We live in Carpenterstown, in the Riverwood estate, close to the Coolmine train Station. Preferrably we are looking for someone within walking distance.

If you are interested, please contact me by pm or on 0868140080.

Thanks
Danny

re... : Childminder Required in Carpenterstown Dublin 15           reply
21/11/2010 21:12 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Danny,

That is no problem at all.
Wishing you the best for the future.

Kind Regards,

Anita

discussion forum terms & conditions