Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Required in City Centre or Castletroy NOT FOR SCHOOL HOLIDAYS

re : Childminder Required in City Centre or Castletroy NOT FOR SCHOOL HOLIDAYS           reply
11/06/2015 14:24 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello Familly,
I am Filomena, I am from Spain, I am 22 years old and I m living in Limerick city. I have been studying in Mary Immaculate College and in the university of Spain a Bachelor of Education. I have experience working as a primary education teacher in Spain.
So, actually I am looking for a job as a childmander.
I am available immediately from Monday to Friday.
I am looking for summer job or to start on 15 of September. But we could discuss the date if you need me before 15 of September.
Thanks a million,
Filomena
Please contact with me if you need further infromation by phone 083 184 7583, Thank you!

re : Childminder Required in City Centre or Castletroy NOT FOR SCHOOL HOLIDAYS           reply
15/07/2015 00:59 - Limerick City Childminders
I am very interested in minding your baby in sept.i have 4 kids myself.my kids go to school in castletroy.if interested call me on 0877511251.thanks

Childminder Required in City Centre or Castletroy NOT FOR SCHOOL HOLIDAYS           reply
04/06/2015 17:23 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi all,

We are looking for a childminder for our baby who will be 5 months at the beginning of September. We work in Castletroy and in the city centre so either location would suit. We do not need him to be looked after during school holidays.
Thank you.

24/06/2015 09:28 - Limerick City Childminders
Hey there. Just enquiring about the ad placed. I have relevant childcare qualifications I have garda clearance. I am garda vetted and have references. I was a room leader of a busy city centre creche in a baby room so I have plenty of experience

09/06/2015 23:12 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi my name is Kathy and I would love the opportunity to look t your little baby I am looking after 2 baby´s at present I love what I do and I have 29yrs experience in childcare I also have first aid and reference on request thank you for reading my ad :-)

08/06/2015 20:53 - Limerick City Childminders
First of all, thanks for taking a look at my message. My name is Cristina I´m from Spain, I´m a 28 years old qualified teacher with a Bachelor in Education. I have more than 7 years of working experience with children from 1 year to 12 as a teacher, minder and preschool childcarer. I came to Ireland almost two years ago as Au Pair where I spent almost a year and a half with a lovely family. After that time I decided to stay in Ireland and I´m working since January in a creche in Dublin with 1 year old but looking for the right job in Limerick as my boyfriend lives there. I don´t know if you are still looking for somebody but would love to hear more from you and If you want, I can send you a copy of my CV. References can also be provided. A bit more about me. I love spending time with children and discovering lots of things together every day and having lots of fun! I´m a very responsible girl, very patient, calm and affectionate. You can be sure I´ll take care of your son as if he was my family, always respecting your decisions to achieve consistency at home. I am very active person. If the weather permits I enjoy outdoor activities like hiking, cycling, skating or simply going for a walk. I would be very happy keeping your son busy doing lots of different things and looking for activities for him to enjoy with other children from his age. Please, let me know if you are interested and tell me a bit more about what you would expect from me for this possition. Thank you in advance. Kind regards, Cristina Sanchez

16/06/2015 22:06 - Limerick City Childminders
Sorry I should´ve added it would be from 8am to 3pm Monday to Friday during school term.

re... : Childminder Required in City Centre or Castletroy NOT FOR SCHOOL HOLIDAYS           reply
16/06/2015 22:14 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi that would be fine with me this is Kathy by the way and I only have one place left

discussion forum terms & conditions

;