Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Required in Dublin 7 - starting January 2017

Childminder Required in Dublin 7 - starting January 2017           reply
04/10/2016 05:28 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------

We are looking for a kind and caring experienced childminder to look after our 3 children (Aged 6, 3.5 and 13 months) in our home 5 days a week, Monday - Friday from January 2017.

You will be required to care for the 13 month old full time and then walk to collect the other children from school. We are looking for someone who has experience with children of a similar age and references.

Please PM for further details if interested.

We look forward to hearing from you

re : Childminder Required in Dublin 7 - starting January 2017           reply
06/10/2016 21:42 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
My name is Amie, I am currently looking for a upcoming position as a childminder full time.I have worked as a childminder/makeup artist the last 6 years. Recently worked as a childminder part time in Clondalkin area. I thurely enjoyed this position however mammy has gone on maternity leave the end of Sept 2016
I also worked as a childminder for a lovely family in Dublin south, I was with this family for just over 3 years looking after two children aged 9 & 11. I worked part time and full time during the summer holidays. My duties included collecting kiddies from school, walking the dog, cooking nutritional meals,and any house work, I also regularly stayed over when parents took a trip or traveled for work etc. I spent holidays abroad with them in the summer.
I am living in Dublin 22 and am available to work all areas of Dublin.
I am caring, reliable, and well experienced working with babies and children of all ages. I love to work with children, have great patience and seeking full time position. Dont hesitate to email me with any questions you have I have any questions.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;